WHAT YOU WOULD LEARN:
- When to do an intervention
- The appropriate questions to ask
- How to keep participants focused
- How to handle dysfunctional team behaviour
- Preparation for an Action Learning Program
- Conduct 2 Action Learning Sessions outside the workshop
- Demonstrate ability and confidence as a coach
- Demonstrate ability to determine various bases for intervention
- Complete 5 what ifs scenarios
- Submit the reflection paper based on the certification requirements
For more details on certification requirements, Please refer to http://www.wial.org/about-wial/certified-coaches
Candidates passing the assessment will be awarded the “Certified Action Learning Coach” Certification by the World Institute for Action Learning -Global(WIAL) Certified Coaches will also be listed on the WIAL website – http://wial.org/certification/
For quality of certification process, this certification is limited to maximum 5 candidates.
The sessions will be led by Mr. Ng Choon Seng, Master Action Learning Coach (MALC) and Managing Director of WIAL Singapore. He is also an IAF Certified Professional Facilitator- MASTER and IAF Certified Assessor.